Leading payment processing platform Payza has a comprehensive security policy to keep users safe while shopping, selling or sending money online. Payza is a leading payment service provider which allows you to send and receive money with confidence and keeps your personal information safe.
The procedures followed by the Payza scam prevention team to make transactions secure are as follows:
- Payza has strict KYC policies to ensure security of members accounts. This applies to both businesses and individual account users.
- All merchants using Payza platform have to ensure compliance with Payza terms and conditions. Payza merchants who wish to integrate the payment buttons with their website are required to submit their website for review by Payza experts before they can start accepting payments through Payza.
- Payza uses the https protocol. All transaction data is filtered through a 128-bit SSL encryption system which encrypts sensitive information.
- Payza has a proprietary fraud matrix. The Payza fraud matrix is a state-of-the-art real time monitoring platform to monitor and detect fraud.
- Payza has a dedicated resolution center to resolve disputes arising out of any transaction. Members can file, respond or resolve their disputes at the center.
In addition to this Payza recommends that its members also take adequate precautions to make sure their information is safe. Members can follow these rules while shopping online:
- Users should watch out while shopping for items with a long shipping time. There is more risk involved with items shipped more than 20 days after the payment date.
- You can understand the seller by corresponding via emails or chats before making a purchase.
- Users are recommended to purchase from Payza verified sellers only. Payza has authenticated their identities and businesses so the shopping in secure.
- Be careful while buying high value and popular items. Do research and know about the seller before purchasing.
- Users should be careful of online scams while shopping online. You can avoid online shopping scams if you shop from familiar sites. Beware of misspellings or sites using a slightly different top-level domain name as these are fake sites to trick users. Never ever give credit card information on sites which are not secure.