How Payza Protects You
Using Payza is a good way to keep yourself safe while shopping, selling, or sending money online. Because Payza is a leading global payment service provider, trusted around the world, you can send and receive money with the confidence that your personal financial information is never in the wrong hands.
The Payza scam prevention team has a series of procedures to ensure the security of all transactions through the system, such as:
- Account Verification. Payza has a strict Know Your Customer (KYC) policy to ensure the security of members’ accounts and our network.
- Website Review. In order to ensure compliance with our User Agreement, all merchants must complete a website review before they can accept payments through Payza.
- 128-bit SSL Encryption. All transaction data is filtered through an encryption system which hides members’ sensitive personal information
- Fraud Matrix. A proprietary, state-of-the-art real-time monitoring platform instantly identifies and prevents Payza scams.
- Resolution Center. If a member has a dispute with a transaction, they can file, respond to and resolve it using the Resolution Center.
How to Protect Yourself
Payza can only go so far. There are many ways that cybercriminals can steal your information and access your money without having to go through our system, so it’s absolutely necessary that you are diligent in your online security practices. That’s why the Payza scam prevention team works so hard to inform the public about the risks that exist out there.
Here are some good practices to follow when shopping online:
- Watch out for items with delayed shipping. There is more risk involved with items shipped more than 20 days after the payment date.
- Establish a rapport with the seller. Send emails so that you can get to know the person or business that you'll be dealing with.
- Purchase from Payza-verified sellers only. We have authenticated their identities and businesses so your shopping experience is as secure as possible.
- Be wary of high value and popular items. Do some homework to make sure that the seller is legitimate.
If you behave responsibly and intelligently, you will never be at risk of falling victim to a Payza scam.